Sunday, December 20, 2015

Star Wars the force awakens

                                                                                                                                                                             On December 7,2015,I got to see star wars episode 7:the force awakens, and it was awesome! I don't want to brag, but I don't know how, me, 9 year old girl could watch it! I mean, it is such a big deal and I bet I could not get I ticket! But lucky for me , my dad has a friend who got many and had two left for either me and my dad or my mom and my dad. My mom gave it up so that I could go see it. Well if you want to know about the movie I will tell you about some things. One thing is that Han dies! He dies by his own son! Well I hope you like it whenever you see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment